Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This is a pre-order. The item is expected to be shipped within the next 14 days.
- Order number: Modul01
This Resler module replaces the well-known "Resler Interface". It establishes communication between the I-BUS App or PC and your vehicle.
In addition the Resler module can realise the following functions:
- Coming/Leaving Home light sequences with the key remote control - without having to switch the radio to "VA" (always or depending on the calculated twilight of the respective location [without light sensor!]).
- Fold/unfold mirrors with the original key remote control (at E46/E83/E85 only with mirror memory)
- Start/stop auxiliary heating/ventilation with the original key remote control (except E46/E83/E85)
- Control of comfort flashing lights, cornering lights, daytime running lights and motorway lights (without Android device)
Please note detailed information regarding the functions of the Resler module
To connect the interface, please follow these instructions: Installation guide Resler-USB-Interface / Resler Module
IMPORTANT: The module can be destroyed by incorrect connection to the vehicle. Short polarity reversal of the connections or connection to the wrong cables are sufficient.
To be able to use the full software range of the I-BUS App an I-BUS App OBC license is required. Please note: What do I need to use the I-BUS App?
The app can be used in the following vehicles:
- BMW 3er E46 (1998-2007)
- BMW 5er E39 (1995-2004)
- BMW 7er E38 (1994-2001)
- BMW X3 E83 (2004-2010)
- BMW X5 E53 (1999-2006)
- BMW Z4 E85 E86 (2002-2008)
- BMW New Mini One and Cooper R50 (2001-2006)
- BMW New Mini Convertible R52 (2005-2008)
- BMW New Mini Cooper S R53 (2001-2006)
- BMW Range Rover L30 (1999-2003)
- BMW Rover 75 R40 (1999-2005)
- BMW MG ZT X10 / ZT-T X11 (2001-2005)
- BMW Rolls Royce Phantom RR1 (2003-..)
To use the I-BUS App the module is connected to the I- or K-Bus. The module also works with other buses, e.g. P-Bus and M-Bus or other LIN bus systems.
The module can also be used with Navcoder. A driver installation is not necessary in most cases.
Note: Not permitted within the scope of the road traffic act! Installation in a motor vehicle invalidates the operating permission.