Ceny incl. DPH plus náklady na dopravu
Připraveno k odeslání ještě dnes,
Dodací doba cca. 1-3 pracovní dny
- Číslo objednávky: OBD04
WLAN OBD2 II Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool
WLAN OBDII scanner is an engine performance and diagnostic tool for both automotive enthusiasts and professionals. Connected to your Android smartphone or tablet via WLAN, it allows you to easily scan and clear engine codes, view and store real-time engine data, and more.
Note: This OBD scanner is a WLAN connection adapter. When your iOS or Android device is connected to this OBD scanner, other applications in this device will not have Internet access.
Compatible with XTRONS Android radio and iOS & Android devices.
Turn your smartphone or Android radio into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time monitor with a third-party OBD2 app.
- Diagnostics and Monitoring - With the right app, you can read and clear engine light trouble codes, reset the engine light, view real-time sensor readings, estimate fuel consumption, and create a customized dashboard.
- Universal Vehicle Compatibility - Works with OBD-II compliant vehicles - must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must indicate that the vehicle is OBD-II compliant.
- Better connectivity compatibility - No complicated settings or incompatible Bluetooth module, it uses WLAN and other devices like Bluetooth speakers will still work.
- Various apps available - A third-party app is required for use. Supports OBD Car Doctor, Car Scanner, Auto Doctor, etc. for iOS and Torque, Mini OBDII for Android. (Some may require a separate purchase).
Display real-time sensor data, including:
- Engine speed
- Coolant temperature
- Calculated load value
- MPH speed
- Short term & fuel trim
- Intake manifold pressure
- Timing advance
- Intake air temperature
- Air flow rate
- Absolute throttle position
- Oxygen sensor voltages
- Fuel pressure & fuel system status
- *Requires appropriate apps
IMPORTANT: This OBD-II scanner works only with gasoline vehicles from year of manufacture 2001 and diesel vehicles from year of manufacture 2004. Not suitable for the app Deep OBD. Please use the special Deep OBD interface for this.