Precios incl. IVA legal más gastos de envío
Listo para enviar hoy
Tiempo de entrega en Alemania aprox. 1-3 días laborables,
Entrega en la UE aprox. 3 - 14 días laborables
Entrega internacional aprox. 5 - 30 días laborables
- N.º artículo: DeepOBD01
OBD2 Bluetooth-Adapter for app "Deep OBD"
This Xtrons Bluetooth OBD adapter has been converted and tested for the app "Deep OBD" by the app developer Mr. Holeschak. This makes the adapter compatible with all BMW vehicles with OBD2 interface with K-Line as well as D-CAN.
- Adapted firmware to Deep OBD
- Integrated bridge between pin 7 and 8 (TXD + TXDII)
- K-Line and D-CAN support
- Use of all functions of the Deep OBD app
- Connection to a Bluetooth-enabled computer via Ediabaslib possible
- Display vehicle data in real time while driving
- Read/delete fault memory
- Display of some vehicle data in our I-BUS App possible
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth up to 3 metres
- Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 32 mm
- Bluetooth pairing password: 1234
To use the Deep OBD app, a vehicle-specific configuration is necessary. You can find some pre-made configurations from us in our wiki.
Supported BMW vehicles:
- BMW 1er E81, E82, E87, E88
- BMW 3er E46, E90, E91, E92, E93
- BMW 5er E39, E60, E61
- BMW 6er E63, E64
- BMW 7er E38, E65, E66
- BMW X1 E84
- BMW X3 E83
- BMW X5 E53, E70
- BMW X6 E71, E72
- BMW Z4 E85, E86, E89
Note: The adapter does not have an on/off switch. Therefore, it should be unplugged when the vehicle is not in use for a longer period of time to avoid battery discharge. The current requirement is approx. 20 mA.
Note for newer E-models: The bridge between pin 7+8 may interfere with communication under certain circumstances. If this is the case, the bridge must be removed subsequently. The Android screens of the newer BMW E models (E60, E90 etc.) unfortunately do not support Bluetooth connection of devices other than smartphones. This adapter is only compatible with smartphones there.