Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : OBD01S
Bluetooth OBD2 II Car Diagnostic Scanner Tool ON/OFF Switch.
The OBDII scanner with mini Bluetooth and switch is an engine performance and diagnostic tool for car enthusiasts and professionals. When paired with your Android smartphone or tablet, it allows you to easily scan and clear engine codes, view and store real-time engine data, and more. This model has a built-in power switch that allows you to leave it plugged into your vehicle and turn it off when not in use.
- ON/OFF switch that allows you to keep the unit plugged in at all times.
- Clear engine codes and check engine lights
- Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer via the included software or to an Android smartphone via one of the many free compatible apps
- View vehicle data in real time while driving
- Find and fix problems before they occur
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth up to 3 meters (no wired connection)
- Compatible with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
- The latest Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and smallest module design
- Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 23 mm
- Bluetooth pairing password: 1234
Real-time display of sensor data, including:
- Engine speed
- Coolant temperature
- Calculated load value
- Fuel system status
- MPH speed
- Short & long term fuel trim
- Intake manifold pressure
- Time advance
- Intake air temperature & flow rate
- Absolute throttle position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trim
- Fuel system status & pressure
- Read generic and manufacturer specific fault codes and display code descriptions with over 3000 universal code definitions in database
- Clear fault codes and check engine lights
*requires appropriate applications
IMPORTANT: This OBD-II scanner works only with gasoline vehicles from year of manufacture 2001 and diesel vehicles from year of manufacture 2004. Not suitable for the app Deep OBD. Please use the special Deep OBD interface for this.