Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery time to Germany appr. 1-3 workdays,
EU delivery appr. 3 - 14 workdays
International delivery appr. 5 - 30 workdays
- Order number: CP03
CARAUTOPLAY DONGLE, EXTEND YOUR SMARTPHONE TO YOUR CAR
Car Auto Play takes the things you want to do while driving with your smartphone and brings them right to your car's display. You can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music. Best of all, it does it in a way that allows you to focus on the road.
The CP03 CarAutoPlay adapter is designed for use with aftermarket radios. With the CP03, you can use CarPlay and Android Auto on car stereos by simply connecting your smartphone.
XTRONS CP03 supports:
- Android phones with Android 4.3 and above.
- iPhone 5 and newer models with iOS 8 and above.
- Android car stereos with Android 7.1 and above.
- Please download, install and open the "AutoKit" app on your car stereo before connecting. (Download autokit app here)
Steps to connect wirelessly
- Connect CP03 with therAndroid radio.
- Turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
- Pair your phone's Bluetooth with CP03 and enter the PIN to establish the wireless connection.
- Steps for wired connection
- Connect the dongle to the USB port of the car radio
- Connect the other end of the dongle to your iPhone via a lightning cable.
- Approve the prompt on the iPhone and the car stereo.
(Please make sure you use an original Lightning cable for the connection; inferior aftermarket cables may cause unstable connection or connection errors).
For Android phones (wired)
- Connect your phone to the car stereo via Bluetooth.
- Connect the dongle to the USB port of the car stereo.
- Connect the other end of the dongle to your device via USB cable.
- Follow the prompt on your phone to download the "AndroidAuto" app to your phone.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x CP03
- 1 x user manual