Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: App06
With this app license the following functions of the app are unlocked:
- Displaying and resetting of OBC data
- Displaying of OBC data in instrument cluser (speed, coolant, oil temperature or voltage)
- Coding of US sidemarkers,hazard flashing double pulse, coming home lights and daytime running light via high/low beam
- Coding of PDC switch-on/switch-off signal, switch-off criterion and rear volume
- Coding of TimeOut of the DSP plus factory coding
- "Panic" button for immediate reset of all US encodings
- Light control with storable sequence (6 memories)
- PDC visualization and distance display
- Switch on/off auxiliary heating/ventilation
- Fold mirror in/out
- Comfort blinking (2 - 7x adjustable)
- Turn light via fog lights
- Daytime running light via front fog lights or parking lights from ignition stage 1 or 2
- Automatic locking after xx km/h
- Automatic unlocking with ignition stage 0 and/or handbrake applied
- Display of vehicle informations
- DSP control with memory selection, equalizer, room/echo and balance, faders and treble, bass adjustment
Apart from the App (license) and the Resler Interface, no additional changes to the cabling are necessary to control the DSP.
Indications from radio manufacturers that these do not work with DSP are thus obsolete.
The app can be used in the following vehicles:
- BMW 5er E39 (1995-2004)
- BMW 7er E38 (1994-2001)
- BMW X3 E83 (2004-2010)
- BMW X5 E53 (1999-2006)
- BMW Z4 E85 E86 (2002-2008)
- BMW New Mini One and Cooper R50 (2001-2006)
- BMW New Mini Convertible R52 (2005-2008)
- BMW New Mini Cooper S R53 (2001-2006)
- BMW Range Rover L30 (1999-2003)
- BMW Rover 75 R40 (1999-2005)
- BMW MG ZT X10 / ZT-T X11 (2001-2005)
- BMW Rolls Royce Phantom RR1 (2003-..)
For using the application the electrical integration of a Resler-Inferfaces and an Android device (from version 5.1) with full USB connection is required.
See also: What do I need to use the I-BUS App?