Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation:
- In the case of a contract of sale: on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately: on which you or a third party you designate, who is not a carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
- In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces: on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece.
- In the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time: on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not a carrier, took or has taken possession of the first goods.
When several alternatives come together, the last point in time is decisive.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (I-BUS App, Adrian Kittner, Bernhardstraße 41 09126 Chemnitz email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the return form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
Please send the goods to:
Lagerbox Chemnitz, Adrian Kittner
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
1) Please avoid damaging or contaminating the goods. Please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
2) Please do not return the goods to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned items 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Revocation of app licenses
When you purchase an app license, the 14-day right of revocation applies only if the license has not already been activated by you. After a license has been activated, your right of revocation expires.
End of the revocation instruction